Jumat, 22 April 2011

Hoover dirt cup baffle

Hoover Baffle BH50010 Replaces 517758001

Hoover Baffle BH50010 Replaces 517758001

We purchased these bags for the first time in May 2001. I installed a bag and thought it worked OK. (I did not throw the former bags, not Hoover bags, out.) The next time the bag needed changing the lady who cleans the house (unbeknown to us) installed the bag we had been using previously. My wife who is very sensitive to house dust recognized the difference. After a very short time my wife said she could smell the dust when the vacuum cleaner was in use. I changed the bag in our vacuum back to a Hoover bag and the probem was cured. While not very scientific, it convinced us. I have thrown the other bags away.
Additional Comment:
Because of the small particles that are trapped in the bag, I take the vacuum outside to remove the filled bag. This prevents these particles from escaping back into the air in the house.

Get your Hoover Baffle BH50010 Replaces 517758001 Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Worked like a dream. Ours did not get thrown away, it was broken at the tabs. This fit right in though.

    BalasHapus
  2. This isn't the first time I've needed a new baffle for my Linx vacuum, as they seem to eventually develop cracks which cause them to come loose during vacuuming if they don't completely break first.

    My vacuum is: Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner

    This baffle fixed my problem just fine.

    I only wish these were built tougher in the first place, but I'll give it 5 stars because it works and seems to be the genuine Hoover article.

    BalasHapus
  3. I received the replacement part ahead of the promise date, and it worked perfectly. The cannister of the vacuum probably fell to the floor too many times, and this part cracked. I'm not blaming the design--I am a little clutzy.

    BalasHapus
  4. I was order a new Linx and this part appeared. I had lost my baffle for my old Linx, so for a a few dollars I bought this replacement part. Since it was part of my order with the new Linx, no shipping charges.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is the exact replacement for my Hoover Linx cordless vacuum cleaner. It was delivered quickly and works perfectly! So happy to be able to replace a part rather than entire unit.

    BalasHapus
  6. OEM fit and function. The original split at the key twist attachment point. This is a design problem not fixed in the replacement, so the replacement will also eventually fail. The plastic at this attachment point is not thick enough for the mechanical stress on the part.

    BalasHapus
  7. It works as promised. These vacuums truly work great. Our house keeping team use them at a small hotel. For home use, these would be spectacular! They aren't intended for commercial use, but we love these vacuums!

    BalasHapus
  8. When my old Hoover Linx dirt baffle cup somehow got broken, I was ever so happy to find the replacement part online- especially at a price I could afford. It arrived in a timely manner, and I was able to easily snap it into place goor as new!

    BalasHapus