Kamis, 21 April 2011

Just right

Honeywell H39240 Bissell Devil Replacement

Honeywell H39240 Bissell Devil Replacement

We purchased these bags for the first time in May 2001. I installed a bag and thought it worked OK. (I did not throw the former bags, not Hoover bags, out.) The next time the bag needed changing the lady who cleans the house (unbeknown to us) installed the bag we had been using previously. My wife who is very sensitive to house dust recognized the difference. After a very short time my wife said she could smell the dust when the vacuum cleaner was in use. I changed the bag in our vacuum back to a Hoover bag and the probem was cured. While not very scientific, it convinced us. I have thrown the other bags away.
Additional Comment:
Because of the small particles that are trapped in the bag, I take the vacuum outside to remove the filled bag. This prevents these particles from escaping back into the air in the house.

Get your Honeywell H39240 Bissell Devil Replacement Now!

6 komentar:

  1. These belts were cheap and the shipping was free. I don't know how they can make any money! (I'm not opposed to people making some money!) Oh well...

    Oh, and by the way, they work great on our sweeper! I guess sometimes things aren't too good to be true.

    BalasHapus
  2. Product as advertised and quick service. I did not have the old belt to compare, so I had to trust the numbers. Perfect fit.

    BalasHapus
  3. After the belt change, my vacuum cleaner is working like new one. Great and robust product. Worth buying. Nice one

    BalasHapus
  4. Bought these belts for a Bissell vacuum and they were a perfect fit. Not really much more to say except they were shipped fast and that I would purchase them again. Perhaps a grown man shouldn't be saying beltastic though...

    BalasHapus
  5. They fit my vacumm perfectly belts are hard to put on but that not the product fault The belt was tight had to do a lot of pillung to get it back on the brush wheel.

    BalasHapus
  6. Works for my vacuum cleaner very nicely. I think you need to know which kind yours want. After than its just about fitting it right. Saved money by not buying a new vacuum cleaner.

    BalasHapus