Kamis, 14 April 2011

Wonderful Air Cleaner

Black Decker HEPAFreshTM BXAP148 Purifier

Black Decker HEPAFreshTM BXAP148 Purifier

I have often thought of getting an air cleaner, but was put off buy the price. When this one came my way, I jumped on the chance to try one.

I am very glad I did. This performs much, much better than my expectations. I have three big dogs and sometimes my house can smell a little "doggie". They also have access to a doggie door, so they are constantly bringing in dust, dirt and other things from the great outdoors. I plugged this into an outlet in the family room (approximately 12x24) and in less than 24 hours it smelled 100 percent better.

Set up is incredibly easy. All one has to do is open the box and plug it in. It is very light weight, so it would be very easy to move it from room to room if necessary. It makes a little bit of noise, somewhat like a white noise machine set on low. I am very pleased witht his product.

Get your Black Decker HEPAFreshTM BXAP148 Purifier Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I've have this running in my office, which is twelve stores up with no window that opens and it seems to be doing the job just fine. I've got a couple friends who come in during lunch and smoke, they're not supposed to because it's against the rules, but sometimes I bum one of theirs, so I'm not telling. Anyway, this air cleaner keeps my office smelling way better than it would if I didn't have it, obviously. It takes about forty-five minutes to an hour and then you can't tell anyone had been smoking in there, so this gets a big thumbs up from me.

    BalasHapus